Table of Contents
We look forward to create a product for helping software companies to overcome the problems they may face:
- Large development teams imply huge training costs on new technologies and losing focus on business logic.
- Necessity of migrate instead of rebuild old applications from scratch.
- Technology evolution is speeding up and we need stable process of development.
What is AWE?
AWE is an engine which allows developers to define structures which are translated into web screens, without knowing anything about web development and getting isolated from web technology progress, but getting benefit of it.
AWE also provides some tools to make the web development easier, such as:
- Hability to use various authentication methods.
- Perform queries to SQL and NO-SQL databases.
- Send/receive messages over JMS queues.
- Launch services to interact with your business logic:
- Direct Java method calls.
- Connect to microservice architectures.
- Simplified REST API calls.
- Automatic email composing made easy.
- Retrieve screen data as a report.
- Multiple language support.
- Customize your application with our color themes.
- Add our pregenerated screens ready to be used.
There are several modules developed around AWE which offer some useful functions for app development and management:
- Developer: Development tools to ease AWE applications development. This module provide several functions such as dynamic locale generation or CRUD window generation.
- Scheduler: Process scheduler. Allows to run scheduled tasks whenever a condition is fulfilled: launch on a certain date, when a file has changed or manually.
- Tools: Set of DevOps tools which can be integrated as application options. It provides an SQL query launcher and a file manager.
- Rest: Module which generates a REST API automatically for the AWE-generated application. Automatic documentation provided by Swagger.
Check our latest technology stack on
- AngularJS & ES6
- Spring Framework
- Font Awesome
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Apache Tomcat
- Oracle Weblogic
- IBM Websphere
- Apache Maven
Version control & documentation
QA & Analytics
- Gitlab CI
- Karma & Jasmine